- Distance 20 Km
- Elevation 300 MT+
- KM-Effort 23 Km-E
- Date From June 14 to June 20
- Participants 45
- Finishers 29
- Status Over
DESCRIPTION OF VIRTUAL RACE
we are inviting you to join the runners virtually to complete your own Thailand by UTMB® adventure. Based on the Inthanon 1 race, INTHANON1 VR challenges you to complete 54km with 2,800 metres of elevation gain in 30 days, and head to the roof top of Thailand from wherever you are in the world. All Finishers will be entered into a draw to win entry into the race of their choice at Thailand by UTMB® 2022, as well as accomodation and transfers from Chiang Mai airport. There are two prizes up for grabs to one male and one female runner.
ABOUT THAILAND BY UTMB®:
Thailand by UTMB®, the trail running event, family member of Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc – UTMB “Olympic” of all trail runners and “Inthanon 6” (100 miles) is 1 from 28 races in Ultra Trail World Tour 2021 Circuit. Thailand by UTMB® course based around the highest mountain of Thailand, Doi Inthanon, also known as the roof of Thailand. The route showcases the local biodiversity and the forest changes with the gradual climb elevation from 400 to 2100 meters above sea level. The journey will take runners to experience the peaceful Hmong, and Pga-Gan-Yaw, Karenic tribe ways of life, the awe-inspiring views of terrace paddy field, where the entire area is brightened by golden ears of rice, as well as the picturesque montane farms.
- To become a Finisher, you must run 20km with 300 meters of elevation gain or the equivalent of 23 kilometer-effort. Kilometer-effort means that for any gain of 100m in elevation, one kilometer is added to the distance of the route.
- The Virtual Race must be completed by walking/running (top speed of 22 km/h max).
- The Virtual Race can be completed over several runs or in one go.
- The ranking is calculated on the overall timing on the basis of the GPX tracks provided between the first run (start) and the last run (finish). Thus, runners who choose to complete the Virtual Race in one single run will be ahead of those who have completed the it in several runs.
- In the event of a tie, the activity time (= time in motion) will be taken into consideration.
The 10 winners of the lottery will receive a SIDAS product package worth €350, including: Safety Kit, socks, insoles, sleeves, anti-friction, cryo, foot protection, shoe bag, shoe dryer, Weather Shield waterproof overgloves.
- All participants who upload at least one track will have completed the challenge and will receive an exclusive 20% discount code on the SIDAS website (www.sidas.com)
- Winners will be contacted at the email address provided during registration (be sure to check your junk mail and spam).
- Winners will then have 14 days to respond to the form and submit the information necessary to receive the prize (including a mailing address).
- If winners do not respond within this time frame or do not send the necessary information to receive the prize, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant.
- No cash alternative will be offered for the prizes won.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- You are responsible for your own race and GPS / tracking system.
- All runners participate under their own responsibility. Physical activity requires good training and all participants declare that they are healthy and fit for the challenge .
|Rank||Bib||Name||Nationality||Cat||Rank sex||Rank cat.||Progression||Time||Activity Time|
|1||28||Jorge PIERNAS GALLEGO|| |
|V1 M||1||1||100%||01:49:45||01:49:45||See dashboard|
|2||29||Yeung Ming Edmund WONG|| |
|V1 M||2||2||100%||02:33:28||02:33:28||See dashboard|
|3||25||Raquel LEMOS|| |
|SE F||1||1||100%||03:02:13||03:02:13||See dashboard|
|4||33||Stephanie VOUILLOZ|| |
|V1 F||2||1||100%||03:21:50||03:21:50||See dashboard|
|5||10||Elisabeth ANGERER|| |
|V2 F||3||1||100%||03:24:14||03:24:14||See dashboard|
|6||43||Loïc NORMAND|| |
|V1 M||3||3||100%||03:29:50||03:29:50||See dashboard|
|7||41||Cedric GOLEA|| |
|V1 M||4||4||100%||04:48:07||04:48:07||See dashboard|
|8||40||Phoon CHIA HUEY|| |
|SE F||4||2||100%||04:51:56||04:51:13||See dashboard|
|9||44||Rui CORREIA|| |
|V2 M||5||1||100%||04:58:09||04:58:09||See dashboard|
|10||30||Teddy PONTONNIER|| |
|V1 M||6||5||100%||07:59:09||07:59:09||See dashboard|